lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

A bad expirience

Well to be honest I have a few bad expiriences but i'll try to remember one...

This could be one of my worst expiriences.When they told me that I'd left asignatures at the end of the year in my last school and although not cry  that I felt that to do so would not sole nothing, I felt super bad therefore felt he had dissapointed my mom and seriously could do nothing.

I remember that day, I felt so bad and I remember that the same day I have a bad feeling but i didn't told anything.

That day at school i've been talking with David and Oscar and  we had thought that we had passed all the asignatures but when our fathers have came to told us our results, my mom have called me and told me that I didn't pass all the asignatures and the only way to stay in the school is to repeat the same year.

In that moment I felt like when a plane come down but I didn't cried because I didn't solve anything.


That day I went to get the principal to talk to him and see if we could find a solution to my problem and when I found him, he just said, "you can not do anything, sorry".
hear that word was so horrible and I felt so bad, because I had gone to represent the school at the TV three times and put up the name of the school and when I needed help from them all doors closed to me.

This is definitely the worst experience I ever had.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario